Cube Long Arrow Right External Link angle-right Search Times Spinner angle-left

Children in the vehicle

Transporting children in connection with your occupation

As with any occupation where you use your car in connection with your work, we need to record this to make sure your policy is valid. If you carry children in your car in connection with work, then you may need to add business use.

These occupations include:

  • Teachers
  • Childminders
  • Nursery workers

Existing customers can check their policy schedule to make sure the correct cover is in place. 

Will you replace child car seats after an accident?

If your car is damaged in an accident, we'll replace all the child seats in your car with a new one of the same quality up to a value of £300 per seat. 

Further help needed?

If you need any further help, please use our online chat option (icon bottom right) to chat or leave us a message.